Americans living abroad / expat tax services

Americans living abroad who needs a CPA who specializes in unique tax circumstances and international tax planning.  We are a trusted tax adviser for many Americans living abroad. The following expat tax services we provide:

  • Preparation of individual income tax returns for expatriates and foreign nationals.
  • Form 8854 Expatriation Information Statement
  • Preparation of Foreign Bank Account Reports (FBAR)
  • Form 8938 Statement of Specified Foreign Financial Assets
  • Foreign Earned Income Tax Exclusion
  • Bona Fide or physical presence test
  • Foreign housing exclusion or deduction
  • Foreign tax credit and carryovers
  • Tax Home
  • Travel Restrictions
  • Foreign Credits and Deductions
  • Housing Deductions
  • Foreign Housing Carryover
  • Foreign Income Taxes
  • Foreign tax limit
  • Self employed persons abroad
  • Estimated Taxes while Abroad
  • US Withholding Tax
  • Filing Extensions while Abroad
  • Automatic 2 month Extension for Expats
  • Tax Agreements for Expatriates
  • Tax Treaty Benefits
  • Social Security Totalization Agreements
  • Information Exchange Agreements

Please complete the form below to get a Free Consultation and complete pricing of our Payroll Processing Services.

Best Time To Call

[ Show a different Image ]

Get In Touch

At Irving CPA, PLLC, we've been serving the accounting needs of Washington DC Metro area and the surrounding areas for years. If you need help managing any aspect of your home or business's finances, we want to hear from you.

Thank you for visiting. We look forward to working together!

Irving CPA, PLLC

1934 Old Gallows Road, Suite 350,
Tysons Corner, VA 22182
T: (202) 257-2318
F: (866) 640-0908
E: info@irvingcom.com


Facebook  LinkedIn  Twitter 

© 2021

Search  Site Map  Privacy Policy  Disclaimer
Back to top

Get In Touch

Client Portal Login

Subscribe to our Newsletter